These Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups are the best thing to happen to sliced bread since….sliced bread!
- 20 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup melted butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- One at a time, roll out each slice of bread until flattened.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla and ¼ cup of sugar.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ¾ cup of sugar and cinnamon, and set aside.
- Divide cream cheese mixture and spread on each slice of bread (about 1 Tbsp./slice).
- Roll up each slice.
- Dip each roll in melted butter so that it's fully covered.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar mix.
- Arrange, seam-side down, on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes until rolls start to puff.
- Serve warm.